So you want to go to yoga. So you want to look good. So you want to go somewhere afterwards but you don’t want to carry 100kg x crap with you, nor do you want to rock up looking like you did, in fact, just come from a yoga class. Or perhaps being comfy-like-a-yoga-class is your fashion remit in life. Either way, an outfit to help you stretch in in style.
- Leggings, by Lululemon. A pair of basic black leggings… or are they? Not your basic cotton pair, these high-stretch babies not only feel amazing, they look amazing, and that’s all you want from a pair of leggings, right? Try them on to believe it.
- Yoga vest, by Sweaty Betty. You know those tank tops with straps everywhere that you put on over your head, peer at the straps and think WTH, and then decide you can’t even figure out how to put it on? This is the opposite. Again, the high-stretch fabric makes you look good, while the built-in bra reduces the need for fiddly bits even more.
- T-shirt sweater, by Les Petites. Comfort with a hint of structure and French je ne sais quoi.
- Cardigan, by Burfitt X Mysore Yoga Paris. As comfortable as a blanket around you, but much more stylish. And doesn’t fall off your shoulders.
- Hooded reversible shearling jacket, by T by Alexander Wang. Should the cardigan not be enough for the frigid European weather, this will most certainly cover it, pun not intended.
- Leather backpack, by Marni. Hey. You can’t undo all that great alignment by wearing a one-shoulder bag, can you? (Although guilty as charged *cough* *cough*)